On behalf of the board of directors, program participants, and community partners of Fountain of Youth, we invite you to consider becoming a contributor to the hard work of intervening in and overcoming generational poverty.
WE ASK YOU TO JOIN US IN OUR MISSION. THE WORK IS NOT EASY OR SIMPLE, BUT IT IS NOT INSURMOUNTABLE. IT REQUIRES COMMITMENT, DEDICATION, AND HOPE.
We hope that you will embrace the mission of Fountain of Youth with gifts of your time, talent, or treasure.
Generational poverty has become one of the greatest threats to communities across America. At the Fountain of Youth, our founding team has created a promising model of mentorship and a plan to help end this cycle. Generational poverty is a scourge not only to our community but most importantly, to the men and women who find no path to a productive and prosperous future.
We believe in giving a hand up – not a hand out. And this is exactly what our
participants want. Education, job training, and the social skills required to navigate through the cultural divides in our society.
So many community members have already joined in our critical work.
Thank you for your consideration of bringing your gifts to this important effort.
Director and Founder
- GOOD COMMUNITY PARTNER
- CULTURAL INTEGRATION
- GOOD STEWARDSHIP
- TREAT PARTICIPANTS WITH DIGNITY & COMPASSION
- GENERATIONAL IMPACT
- 50 Pioneers, 48 Graduating
- 30 trailblazers, 3 Annual groups
- 1 Full time, 1 part time 3 group leaders (as paid personnel)
- Regular Business Hours
- Expanded targeted programming
- 30 Participants in career jobs
- 100 Pioneers, 95 Graduating
- 30 trailblazers, 6 Annual groups
- 1 Full time, 2 part time 10 group leaders (as paid personnel)
- Expanded facility & 2 additional cities reached
- 2 Service learning trips annually
- 100 Participants in career jobs